Pakistan

Current issues and comments...

Logic is Variable

Bookmark and Share

Logic is Variable - it is the "variation" that matters - is a resource for my thoughts. More often, I blog form impressions and or generate ideas to see how they invoke reactions, to keep track of others’ work in the fields of my interests, or simply to rant or point out things that come to my attention.

Also, I use blogging as a platform to prune ideas. This is where I meet others. And “I am neither geek, nor nerd, I am not a hacker, a phreaker, a programmer or any variety of technoid dweeb.” Have a look and let me know what you think?

Labels: ,

posted @ 10:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Light Within

Enter your email address:

ss_blog_claim=03d8e6775be28c55a55381ec573340ab ss_blog_claim=03d8e6775be28c55a55381ec573340ab