Pakistan

Current issues and comments...

Customer Service Pizza Hut

Bookmark and Share


Yesterday night my daughter and I happen to pass by a Pizza Hut restaurant. We ordered a take away pizza, took it and came home. Once my daughter opened the pizza box, she was surprised to find that the pizza with her was not the one ordered by her. I rang up universal access number of Pizza Hut. The response was poor to start with but when I asked the operator to put me through to some senior person, I got the phone number of the branch from where we had gotten the pizza. I dialed the number and again found the response to be lukewarm. I spoke to the person in charge who readily accepted their mistake and committed to deliver another pizza at my residence. The second pizza was delivered at my residence within the time given by the branch manager. The delivery person insisted that the first one be retained by us as a compliment.

Labels:

posted @ 9:01 PM,

5 Comments:

At August 14, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let us go to Pizza Hut.

 
At August 14, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Blogger Admin said...

Yes, but only that many times which we can afford.

 
At August 18, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

What is the harm in indulging once in a while; affordability notwithstanding.

 
At December 6, 2016 at 5:49 AM, Blogger chenmeinv0 said...

canada goose jackets
louis vuitton handbags
christian louboutin shoes
polo ralph lauren
nike roshe run pas cher
cheap oakley sunglasses
gucci outlet store
louis vuitton
nba jerseys cheap
ray ban sunglasses outlet
chenyingying20161206

 
At June 6, 2018 at 6:02 AM, Blogger jeje said...

kate spade sale
canada goose jackets
nike chaussure
canada goose jackets
pandora
nhl jerseys wholesale
polo ralph lauren
christian louboutin sale
true religion jeans
nike air max

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Light Within

Enter your email address:

ss_blog_claim=03d8e6775be28c55a55381ec573340ab ss_blog_claim=03d8e6775be28c55a55381ec573340ab